Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The First Post is the Hardest

Well here it is. My brand-new blog. How exciting. Now I have another outlet that I can write way too much about myself on. With all this talk about Internet security you'd think I would stop throwing myself all over the Internet, but nope, here I am.

For the whole three or four of you that will look at this, this blog will be my personal views on everything I can think of. From books, movies, games to travel, politics, food and everything in between, if you want an opinion on it, odds are I'll cover it at some point.

What else should a college grad with a degree in English do? Be a teacher? No wait, you need a teaching license for that. Well, not that I'm bitter or anything, but at least I've found something to do with all those writing courses.

Hope you enjoy the site,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment